On orders over $65 CAD or $40 USD**
If your order is over $65 CAD for Canada orders or $40 USD for USA orders, we'll ship your order to you absolutely FREE!
Some exclusions may apply **
(the order amount is before applicable taxes)
For more info checkout our shipping policy page)
- 2 in 1 design that allows you to set up the table saw and set the Router depth, using the same tool.
- Aluminum gauge will not damage cutters
- Table Saw Step Guide 1/8 inch to 2-1/4 inch, in increments of 1/8 inch double-sided allows for reading up or down
- Use to set up the table saw, radial arm saw or rip fence
- Router Depth Gauge sets your router to the correct depth from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16"
Setup Table Saw Blades
Ideal for setting up blade height on table saws from 1/8" to 2" in increments of 1/8" with ease!
Setup Router Bits Height
Ideal for setting router bits depth from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16"
High quality long lasting Tool
Made of one solid piece of 1/8 inch thick [3 mm] aluminum which will not damage cutters nor will it rust. Permanent laser engraved markings to insure ultimate clarity and extra long durability, will never fade. A MUST for every woodworking shop.
You may also like