- Diamond wheels are coated with fine diamond particles, one of the hardest materials for cutting.
- Designed to be long lasting and does not lose its shape or break easily
- Compatible with all rotary tools and Dremels [1/8" shank]
- Kit Contains: Six 3/4-inch diamond coated cut off wheels and Two 1/8 inch Mandrels
- Ideal for cutting lapidary jewelry, Marble, Concrete, Brick, Porcelain, Ceramics, Hard epoxies
These cut deer antler like butter. Love them!!!
These disk proved to be very durable as I cut Sapphire gems with a hardness of 9. Good job
worked great with dremmel
These wheels worked fine for what I was working on. I sculpt in Granite and used these wheels to outline areas I want raised above the background surface. As long as you do not force the tool by applying too much pressure they will last for quite awhile.