On orders over $65 CAD or $40 USD**
For more info checkout our shipping policy page)
- A complete kit, comes with everything you need to create precise and professional dowel joinery joints
- Assists in Creating precise dowel joints. Edge, Surface & Right angle Doweling
- Creates 1/4", 5/18" and 3/8" dowel joints
- Self centers on stock that is nominally 5/8" 3/4" or 1 inch. thick
- 1/4", 5/18" and 3/8" bushings to insure straight drilling
The doweling jig is a simple and straightforward device, it is intended to assist you in centering and aligning dowels on stock that is nominally 5/8", 3/4" or 1 inch. thick.
There are 3 threaded holes on the jig, each threaded hole will center on one of the above mentioned stock thickness, 5/8" . 3/4" or 1 inch.
The jig also comes with 3 bushings to correspond to the thickness of the drill bit, The bushings are intended to be attached to the threaded hole that centers on the stock.
Full instructions included for edge doweling, right angle doweling and surface doweling.
3 x brad point drill bits 1/4" - 5/8" - 3/8"
3 x drill bit collar stops & hex wrench
3 x steel drill bushings 1/4" - 5/8" - 3/8"
6 x dowel center points
A set of wood dowels