On orders over $65 CAD or $40 USD**
For more info checkout our shipping policy page)
- Extra long rubber drum sanding set with each drum is mounted on a 1/4 inch shank which converts your drill or drill press into a mini spindle sander
- Great for Woodworking, Ideal for smoothing out rough round profile edges, contours, and curved cuts
- Great for sanding and cleaning up the inner surfaces of holes up to 2 inches deep, with a choice of four diameters and three grits (details below)
- Ideal for sanding and smoothing the inside surfaces of up to 2-inch deep drilled holes
- Cleans up saw marks from your jigsaw, bandsaw, or hole saw and any other contour cut
- For sanding sleeves refills, visit here.
- How to Tighten Sanding Sleeves onto Your Sanding Drum
- 5 Types of Sanding Attachments You Didn't Know About
-Four Sanding drums
Each drum is 2 inches long and mounted on a 1/4-inch shank.
-Twelve Sanding sleeves
Three Sanding sleeves are included for each diameter; each diameter will have one fine 120 grit, one med 80 grit, and one coarse 60 grit.
1/2 inch - 3/4 inch - 1 inch - 1-1/2 inch
Long lasting Sanding Drums and Sleeves
Constructed of high quality cloth backed aluminum oxide abrasive grain, 2 inch long sanding sleeves that lasts for a while to give you a decent amount of sanding for the money. Comes in three grits to choose from fine, medium and coarse.
Universal Compatibility for Ultimate Flexibility
This kit allows you to utilize the tools you already have and use all the time. the rubber drum is mounted on a universal 1/4-inch shank which gives you flexibility in your work. If you are looking for a portable solution for sanding tricky and hard to get areas in your workpiece you can attach the sanding drum and sleeve on any drill or die grinder. If you are looking for a stationary solution that will save you time and act as a spindle sander in a pinch (and a much smaller budget) you can mount it on your drill press.
Wide Applications and Great for Sanding Rounded Areas
The unique cylindrical shape of these drum sanders and sleeves allows you to finish and smooth out rounded areas of your workpieces like contours. carvings and the insides of drilled holes, using your stationary drill press for a free hand operation or your drill for portability. With four diameters to choose from, you'll have a wide range of radiuses to work with.