- You'll receive a set of 7 assorted sizes and shapes. Choose between coarser abrasive in green or finer abrasive in red
- Made of non-woven nylon material with embedded aluminum oxide grain, it offers aggressive industrial cutting ability
- Useful for removing heavy surface deposits, heavy-duty cleaning, scrubbing, scouring, and removing oxidation from surfaces
- Ideal for preparing surfaces for painting
- Can be used to produce a matte finish when used over a clear coat
- Mounted on 1/4 inch hex shank fits into any drill
- Great for accessing recessed and hard to reach areas
This kit includes
What are Non-Woven Abrasives?
Non-woven abrasives are nylon fibers, imbedded with abrasive grain. The fibers are intertwined together in a random way, creating a flexible and multi-dimensional surface that is ideal for preparing and finishing surfaces in the woodworking and metal working industry.
The flexible nature of these drill attachments allows it to conform to irregular surfaces and treat hard to reach areas.
Uniquely Flexible, Very Resilient and Waterproof
Since they are made of nylon, they are Waterproof and can be used for wet or dry sanding and surface preparation work, they will also not rust or tarnish surface, they are also non-conductive. as they excel in many different applications, They will also conform to irregular surfaces to treat hard to reach areas.
Fits all Drills for Ultimate Utility, Versatility and Portability
Set comes with various shapes and sizes of non woven abrasives for ultimate versatility,
In addition to this, Each attachment comes mounted on a universal 1/4 inch shank which can fit any drill, drill press or die grinder. which makes it a very practical, versatile and portable solution for all your surface preparation needs in remote or hard to reach areas.
These work great for what I got them for, sanding some brass I casted. It’s pretty much exactly what I wanted and works at a decent speed sanding away material. Unfortunately one of the rounded pieces came with no washer and a stripped screw, so it is unusable and I can’t even take it apart to add one. As these were the main shapes I bought the packages for, that was pretty disappointing and seems to indicate a lack of quality control. Otherwise, great product, and I wish I could give it more stars, but having 12% of the item be useless is a letdown.
Produits parfait pour nettoyer les trous avant polissage
Used for a sanding in a gobblet I made .
Bought these to remove surface rust from uneaven surfaces on my project. Did the job!
Only bought these to scuff chrome wheels for painting and did a very good job and I see alot of further uses for them in the future