- Extra long rubber drum sanding set with each drum is mounted on a 1/4 inch shank which converts your drill or drill press into a mini spindle sander
- Great for Woodworking and metal fabrication: Sanding sleeves are made of blue zirconia heavy duty abrasive that will last 10x more than standard brown aluminum oxide, Free of iron, sulfur and chlorinated fillers which makes it suitable for stainless steel fabrication as well as fine woodworking
- Ideal for smoothing out rough round profile edges, contours and curved cuts, Great for sanding the inside surfaces of up to 2 inch deep drilled holes, deburring curved cuts in metal and wood.
- Cleans up saw marks from your jigsaw, bandsaw or holesaw and any other contour cut
- Includes 4 drum diameters in 1/2 in, 3/4 in, 1 in, and 1-1/2 inches, with 12 sanding sleeves in 60, 80 and 120 grits
No need to review, they work ad expect Ed v
I have been doing a lot of woodworking since retirement. These have come in handy so many times. Remember to tighten up the rubber cylinder and you are good to go. Keep the RPMs down and they will last and last.
High quality and sturdy construction - they should last quite a while.
Product arrived on time and in good shape. I finally had the chance to use it today and it worked fine. I'll need to make a sanding deck for my drill press to get the full use out of these. :-)
Great item, price, and excellent delivery time. Thanks