On orders over $65 CAD or $40 USD**
For more info checkout our shipping policy page)
- Multi-use Five-piece set metalworking variety pack. Suitable for light grinding, deburring, buffing, polishing, and finishing most metals, paint stripping, rust removal, surface preparation. Ideal for metal fabrication shops and autobody workshops and metal finishing and restoration facilities.
- Easy, quick, and tool-free disc changes; thanks to the integrated 5/8-11" threaded arbor on each disc, it will thread on and off your angle grinder with ease. The best part is the normal rotation of the grinder will keep the disc tight and secure!
- Improved Backing, Each disc is fitted on a hardened thick plastic backing with a hollowed-out design that allows airflow for greater heat dissipation and high shatter resistance while maintaining a cool efficient operation, unlike traditional Type 27 center depressed wheels, which are usually thin fiberglass and can shatter during operation.
- Universal 4-1/2 inch diameter discs with arbor threading that fits most common North American Angle Grinders,
- 5 Piece set includes: 1 x 4-1/2" zirconia flap disc, 1 x 4-1/2" stripping disc, 2 x 4-1/2" non-woven abrasive, medium and fine grit, and 1 x 4-1/2" felt buffing disc