On orders over $65 CAD or $40 USD**
For more info checkout our shipping policy page)
- Versatile kit contains 20 flap sanding attachments in 2 shapes, 1-1/4 inch wheel, and 9/16 inch drum-cylindrical shape.
- High quality, made of abrasive sanding cloth-backed flaps (aluminum oxide) in 80 and 120 grit, for sanding wood, metal, fiberglass, and acrylics.
- Multi-use, ideal for precision finish sanding, paint stripping, deburring, rust removal.
- Smaller sizes designed for precision applications, useful for finishing small details in your project or workpiece.
- Universal fit. Sanders are mounted on 1/8 inch shanks and compatible with all rotary tools and drills.
This Kit contains:
10 of the wheel shape flap sanders,
Dimensions: 1-1/4 inch diameter x 3/8 inch length, in 80 and 120 grit
10 of the cylindrical barrel shaped flap sanders
Dimensions: of 9/16 inch diameter x 9/16 inch
FLEXIBLE, VERSATILE & PERCISE
Work with precision to smoothen hard to reach areas, as this wheel can get small and tight spaces in your project, quickly and with precision. The round shape allows you to get into crevices and sand right angles edges, and round areas such as contours the inside of holes as well.
FLEXIBLE FLAPS CONFORMS TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR WORK
Unlike rigid sanding tools the cloth backed aluminum oxide flaps allow for this sanding wheel to conform to the shape of your work. This will allow the wheel to run cool without having to worry about damaging your work and surfaces.
These flaps work well with wood, plastic and metal surfaces for cleaning and paint stripping and deburring.
CHOOSE BETWEEN COARSER AND FINE GRITS
These kit contains flap wheels of both 80 and 120 grits for both shapes, giving you the versatility you need to work with different shapes, at two grits.
Reshape, deburr edges and strip paints off with the 80 Grit, Then finish the job and smoothen out your surface with the 120 Grit.
UNIVERSAL SHANK 1/8" [3.2 mm]
Ideal for use with any rotary tool or flex shafts with 1/8" collets