- Multi-use Five-piece set metalworking variety pack. Suitable for light grinding, deburring, buffing, polishing, and finishing most metals, paint stripping, rust removal, surface preparation. Ideal for metal fabrication shops and autobody workshops and metal finishing and restoration facilities.
- Easy, quick, and tool-free disc changes; thanks to the integrated 5/8-11" threaded arbor on each disc, it will thread on and off your angle grinder with ease. The best part is the normal rotation of the grinder will keep the disc tight and secure!
- Improved Backing, Each disc is fitted on a hardened thick plastic backing with a hollowed-out design that allows airflow for greater heat dissipation and high shatter resistance while maintaining a cool efficient operation, unlike traditional Type 27 center depressed wheels, which are usually thin fiberglass and can shatter during operation.
- Universal 4-1/2 inch diameter discs with arbor threading that fits most common North American Angle Grinders,
- 5 Piece set includes: 1 x 4-1/2" zirconia flap disc, 1 x 4-1/2" stripping disc, 2 x 4-1/2" non-woven abrasive, medium and fine grit, and 1 x 4-1/2" felt buffing disc
Very impressed on how easily they removed paint right down to bare metal in seconds, easy to use and very little drag or jerk when using them. They do wear fast, but seeing how well they work, still worth the money.
I saw maintenance guys at my work using something similar so I wanted to try them myself. I'm not sure how I went 32 years of life without knowing flap discs existed. Slap one of your angle grinder and immediately put smooth edges on your metal work or wood if you're careful.
Good durable cutting/grinding wheels. These have reasonable longevity and produce quality results. Recommend.
These flap discs worked great for my projected. They worked well at grinding welds and removing paint/primer from steel. They installed nicely on the dewalt grinder without any issues. The set comes with various grits and really worked well. They also held up very well compared to big box store flap discs.
I can always use flap discs to remove rust. I used this line 10 sanding flap disc pack to remove rust from a shipping container. The paint stripping disc did wear down relatively fast. I really appreciate the assortment of various grits as it can fit the various projects I have besides working on the shipping container. I went through using all the discs except the polishing one. These discs don't last as long as milwaukee flap discs but the value is amazing. 5 stars for any sanding project.