Shipping & Returns
On orders over $75 and under 50 lbs
When do I receive my order?
USA: 4 - 6 Business Days (Shipped from New York)
Canada: 3 - 7 Business days (Shipped from Ontario)
International: Shipments can take Up to 21 days
You can return any order, for ANY reason, within 30 days of delivery!
Please Contact us stating your problem and if we cannot solve it to your satisfaction, we'll send you a prepaid label to return the item for a full refund. This policy applies for defective products or any mistake on our part, such as wrong item sent, freight damage etc.
We will happily accept returns due to change of mind. Items must be returned to us in original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition.
Where can I return my order?
LINE10 Tools USA
4600 Witmer Industrial est 4
Niagara falls, New York 14305
Shipping costs for returned items are non-refundable and will be arranged by the customer.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your returned product to reach us may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Restocking Fees May Apply if:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
* Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
When do I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases, you will receive a refund sooner. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
-If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1(855) 888-8234
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately final sale items cannot be refunded.
Refunds of items marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, will be received in the form of a gift credit. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased or the gift giver had the order shipped to their address before handing it to you, a refund will be sent to the gift giver.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, queries and feedback. Please send all questions and feedback to us via the contact information provided on our Contact us web page.
- Included is a pack of two buffing wheels, each is 6-inches in diameter and 1 inch thick, 70 ply
- Compatible with all buffing machines and 1/2 inch arbor bench grinders
- Made with high-quality cotton material, engineered to be flexible, super soft and fluffy.
- Ideal for polishing metal and producing a mirror-like glossy finish with the appropriate polishing compound
- Concentric sewing adds some firmness without sacrificing flexibility and cutting action, stack wheels for a larger buffing surface
- Center hole on buffing wheels fits onto standard 1/2-inch arbors of bench grinders and buffing machines, leather-lined to enhance clamping and protect from wear