On orders over $65 CAD or $40 USD**
For more info checkout our shipping policy page)
- Kit contains 16 flap sanders in assorted sizes, mounted on 1/4 inch shanks, and fits on any drill; it comes in 60, 80, 120, and 240 Grit for each size.
- The sanding flaps are flexible and conform to the shape of the surface for the ultimate versatility and flexibility to finish rounded and irregular surfaces.
- Made of emery cloth-backed flaps embedded with aluminum oxide abrasive grain, it can be used on metal, wood, and plastics.
- Superior Versatility for Woodworking DIY projects, great for sanding contours, irregular surfaces, round edges and holes, and removing burrs and loose wooden fibers after heavy sanding and shaping; also ideal for breaking sharp edges on wood.
- Ideal for metalworking and welding setups can be used for polishing metal surfaces, light grinding and deburring, and rust removal.
This Kit Contains:
A complete assortment of flap sanders gives you many options for ultimate flexibility and control over your finish; it comes in 4 sizes and four grits, as you can see from the following chart:
Check Out Our Selection of Flap Sanding Wheel Kits
Universal Flap Sander Wheel Can fit Into Any Drill!
The flap sanding wheels are mounted on a universal 1/4 inch round shank, which allows you to mount your sander onto any drill for ultimate portability or drill press for superior control, which allows you to sand and smoothen round surfaces in your project, such as concaves and inside holes and other hard to get to areas.
The ability to attach the flap sanding wheels to a drill or drill press gives you the flexibility to use them in a variety of situations and locations. Whether you are working in a workshop or on a job site, you can easily bring your flap sanding wheels along and use them with a drill, making them a valuable addition to any workshop or toolkit.
Useful Round Design with Flexible Flaps Allows for Many Applications
The flexible yet resilient cloth-backed abrasives with aluminum oxide grain work on wood and metal surfaces to accomplish various tasks, from smoothing out rough cuts and removing burrs and loose wooden fibers that can develop after heavy sanding and shaping.
The round design of the flap sanding wheels allows them to easily reach into corners, curved surfaces, and round profiles, making them well-suited for sanding intricate shapes or smoothing out contoured edges.
The flexible nature of the flaps conforms to the shape of the surface being sanded, providing a more flexible sanding action when compared to standard rigid sanders. The aluminum oxide grain on the flap sanding wheels is a highly durable abrasive that is effective at removing material quickly and efficiently. It is also resistant to heat and wear, making the flap sanding wheels long-lasting and reliable.
Versatile and Comes in a Wide Selection of Grits
The kit includes flap sanding wheels in various sizes and grits, providing you with a decent range of options for all your different sanding applications.
The grits included in the kit are 60, 80, 120, and 240; the assortment of sizes and grits in the kit makes it suitable for a wide range of sanding tasks, especially on round profiles and round surfaces, from heavy material removal to fine finishing.
The flap sanding wheels are made from durable aluminum oxide abrasive material on a thick emery cloth; this combination of materials makes the flap sanding wheels effective at removing burrs, loose fibers, and other imperfections from wood and metal surfaces. Ensuring long-lasting performance and efficient sanding for all your DIY and Woodworking projects.