Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
On orders over $50 CAD
or $35 USD
Free Shipping Policy Restrictions
Free shipping does not apply to large and/or heavy items (over 50lbs) or any items requiring a freight carrier. Items that are over 50lbs will be shipped and billed to you at the most economical rates we have available. Please note: your order total must be a minimum of $75 (before applicable taxes) to qualify for free shipping. We also reserve the right to withhold free shipping to any remote destination or any other location that would make it unreasonably costly for us to provide free shipping to.
Examples of locations Excluded from the Free shipping offer(not limited to): Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the three Northern Canadian Territories, and other remote areas within Canadian provinces and US states.
- 2 in 1 design that allows you to set up the table saw and set the Router depth, using the same tool.
- Aluminum gauge will not damage cutters
- Table Saw Step Guide 1/8 inch to 2-1/4 inch, in increments of 1/8 inch double-sided allows for reading up or down
- Use to set up the table saw, radial arm saw or rip fence
- Router Depth Gauge sets your router to the correct depth from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16"
Setup Table Saw Blades
Ideal for setting up blade height on table saws from 1/8" to 2" in increments of 1/8" with ease!
Setup Router Bits Height
Ideal for setting router bits depth from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16"
High quality long lasting Tool
Made of one solid piece of 1/8 inch thick [3 mm] aluminum which will not damage cutters nor will it rust. Permanent laser engraved markings to insure ultimate clarity and extra long durability, will never fade. A MUST for every woodworking shop.