- 2 in 1 design that allows you to set up the table saw and set the Router depth, using the same tool.
- Aluminum gauge will not damage cutters
- Table Saw Step Guide 1/8 inch to 2-1/4 inch, in increments of 1/8 inch double-sided allows for reading up or down
- Use to set up the table saw, radial arm saw or rip fence
- Router Depth Gauge sets your router to the correct depth from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16"
Setup Table Saw Blades
Ideal for setting up blade height on table saws from 1/8" to 2" in increments of 1/8" with ease!
Setup Router Bits Height
Ideal for setting router bits depth from 1/8" through 1" in increments of 1/16"
High quality long lasting Tool
Made of one solid piece of 1/8 inch thick [3 mm] aluminum which will not damage cutters nor will it rust. Permanent laser engraved markings to insure ultimate clarity and extra long durability, will never fade. A MUST for every woodworking shop.
I checked the accuracy of this small tool: every step visually exactly matched to measurement of my metal ruler (I do not need higher accuracy in my woodworking). All characters are engraved and showed in black paint. Small size allowed to put in an apron pocket. I just did a couple of test cuts with the gauge.Only time will show how convenient its usage is, but so far I am satisfied with this measuring tool. .
This tool is perfect for saw set ups and router height
Works like a champ. Raise the blade until it just touches the depth stop and the measurement is right on target. Could not be easier.
Got this to use as a table saw height measurement (haven't got a router yet. But soon!) and it has been super helpful on getting the height correct for uniform multi-pass dado cuts on a single blade. Can definitely recommend for any beginner and use with calipers for extra precision!
The tool was recommended in a user YouTube video. I’m glad I bought it. Does the job and cost is reasonable.