- Used for Aggressive sanding and light grinding on metal and wood surfaces, and ideal for rust removal, edge blending, and other surface preparation jobs.
- Flaps made of zirconium oxide which is an extremely durable abrasive grain - 10 times more durable than standard aluminum oxide and self-sharpening. given its industrial-grade durability and performance its ideal for working with stainless steel.
- Standard 4-1/2" diameter and 7/8" arbor and compatible with most angle grinders in the North American market.
- Fiber-glass backing to absorb vibration and enhance durability.
- Max RPM of 13,200 for high powered and aggressive performance