Doweling Jig KitLINE10 Tools
Shipping & Returns
When do I receive my order?
You can return any order, For ANY reason, Within 30 days of delivery!
Contact Us stating your problem, If we cannot solve it to your satisfaction, we'll send you a prepaid label to return the item for a full refund, This policy applies for defective products or any mistake on our part
Such as wrong item sent freight damage etc.
If you change your mind or bought the wrong thing, Don't worry! just return the item back to us for a refund, in the USA or Canada.
Please note *Original shipping charges paid are not refundable.
* Restocking fees apply for used, abused or not sellable returned items
Where can I return my order?
LINE10 Tools USA
4600 Witmer Industrial est 4
Niagara falls, New York 14305
When do I receive my refund?
- A complete kit, comes with everything you need to create precise and professional dowel joinery joints
- Assists in Creating precise dowel joints. Edge, Surface & Right angle Doweling
- Creates 1/4", 5/18" and 3/8" dowel joints
- Self centers on stock that is nominally 5/8" 3/4" or 1 inch. thick
- 1/4", 5/18" and 3/8" bushings to insure straight drilling
The doweling jig is a simple and straightforward device, it is intended to assist you in centering and aligning dowels on stock that is nominally 5/8", 3/4" or 1 inch. thick.
There are 3 threaded holes on the jig, each threaded hole will center on one of the above mentioned stock thickness, 5/8" . 3/4" or 1 inch.
The jig also comes with 3 bushings to correspond to the thickness of the drill bit, The bushings are intended to be attached to the threaded hole that centers on the stock.
Full instructions included for edge doweling, right angle doweling and surface doweling.
3 x brad point drill bits 1/4" - 5/8" - 3/8"
3 x drill bit collar stops & hex wrench
3 x steel drill bushings 1/4" - 5/8" - 3/8"
6 x dowel center points
A set of wood dowels